my playlist

At what point in your lfe did you realize some kind of reinvention was in order?

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The first day of the rest of my life...

So I recently turned 34. Not a monumental occasion; definitely not a milestone year...
and at this point in my life, I feel like I have a lot to say. Sometimes I just talk out loud to myself (no I have not answered back because THAT would be crazy)...I feel like I come up with some pretty good insights and realizations this way...I seem to make better connections if I talk out my thoughts, rather than simply keeping them inside. So hear we are, it's already going to be 2010...(no space odyssey), and everyone is blogging. I figure the next step is to commit my thoughts to html so that I can share my rants with those everywhere. Feel free to comment on what I post, as long as you are willing to be polite. Here's to speaking my mind, and to a new decade of urban adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment